[DRBD-user] cyrus-imapd on DRBD partitions

Andreas Huck drbd at huck.it
Mon Nov 29 11:36:38 CET 2004

Hi,

On Monday 29 November 2004 07:03, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 07:45:42AM +0000, Cheewai Lai wrote:
>
> > the primary node /proc/drbd showed:
> > version: 0.7-pre8 (api:74/proto:72)
>
> > Any idea how I could go about troubleshooting this?
>
> don't use -pre versions.
in this case "pre" might be a short cut for "premium" since it seems
to be the everlasting officially maintained version on SLES9. Without
an additional support contract with Novell you will keep the API as
well as the "features" until SLES9-SP1 appears. I wish Linbit could
escalate this issue on the management level.

Regards,
Andreas