[DRBD-user] Re: Negative values of wfc-timeout

Cyril Bouthors cyril at bouthors.org
Thu Nov 25 08:31:06 CET 2004

Martin,

You are right., I understand my mistake now, DRBD is definitely the
best place where the decisions about sync/replication have to be made.

As you said, this is independent of the primary/secondary state.

It was not clear to me because the man page of 0.7.5 explicitly says:
"positive [wfc-timeout] will (try to) force primary status".

It's a mistake and has been fixed in svn.

Sorry about that.
--
Cyril Bouthors