[DRBD-user] Re: RHEL 3 System crashes while syncing can someone helpout??

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Nov 22 10:08:45 CET 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 21:25, RobH wrote:
> First of all thank you very much for helping me with this.
> I am still testing this on two Linux machines with RHEL White box 3 on
> it, that's why the time settings aren't correct, but I will change that.
> I am not a compile guru, but just a little Linux admin, we are searching
> for a system that can handle drbd, we can not use suse because we will
> run the cluster on a dell machine and we need the Hardware admin tools
> they will only run on redhat machines.
>
> So do you have some experience with Fedora is it stable? And does it run
> drbd ??
> We have now still the chance to change the os.
> Thanks a lot
> RobH

Hi,

<Blunt advertisement>

We realized that, and as Company LINBIT we now offer pre-packaged
DRBD RPMs for RHAS (RHES) 2.1, 3 [4 when it is our of beta]
(all updates) RedHat 9 , SUSE's SLES 8 and 9 ( all Kernel releases),
and various other Suse distros.

See http://www.linbit.com/linhac_drbd+M52087573ab0.html
it is titled as "INSTALLATION support".
Yes, we charge money for that service.

Please understand this as your chance to get your company to
support the further development and maintainance of DRBD, by
convincing purchasing department to spend 150 EURO for the
first year and 90 EURO for the following years.

By Wednesday I want to have the new LINBIT web-site online,
on which it will be possible to get the DRBD support options
by PayPal. (Currently the process is quite cumbersom. You need
to send us your CreditCard number by FAX etc... )

</Blunt advertisement>

-Philipp