[DRBD-user] Re: RHEL 3 System crashes while syncing can someone helpout??

RobH n33dl3 at web.de
Fri Nov 19 21:25:18 CET 2004

First of all thank you very much for helping me with this.
I am still testing this on two Linux machines with RHEL White box 3 on
it, that's why the time settings aren't correct, but I will change that.
I am not a compile guru, but just a little Linux admin, we are searching
for a system that can handle drbd, we can not use suse because we will
run the cluster on a dell machine and we need the Hardware admin tools
they will only run on redhat machines.

So do you have some experience with Fedora is it stable? And does it run
drbd ??
We have now still the chance to change the os.
Thanks a lot
RobH

"Todd Denniston"
<Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil> wrote