[DRBD-user] Re: Negative values of wfc-timeout

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Fri Nov 19 15:31:24 CET 2004

Marcin Przyczyna wrote:

> The documentation you read accords to drbd version 0.6.x
> With 0.7 the syntax of the configuration file
> has been almost complete changed (new syntax, new commands,
> new bahavior).

Not exactly.
I reviewed documentation for 0.6.10. This version was taken for
documentation review of 0.7-pre8 (AFAIR). At time of pre8 either I or
Lars did not mention this small change, or the change was invented later.

> You can find the link to up-to-date, valid 0.7 drbd configuration
> somewhere in the archive. Search last two-three months.

This and some other small differences between code and docs have been
changed in actual svn.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer