[DRBD-user] drbd 0.7.5 on RHEL 3 Problem

RobH n33dl3 at web.de
Thu Nov 18 18:52:27 CET 2004

Hi ,

I am trying to get drbd 0.7.5 work on a Red hat enterprise Linux 3 (
White box enterprise Linux 3 ) with kernel 2.4.21-15.EL

The make make install was without any errors and insmod drdb after
compiling was also o.k.
But when I am trying to get drbd work , ./drbd start , then after
initialising the resources and both machines,  both systems crashing and
the only thing what I can do is to press the power button on both
servers.

Has anybody have some experience with RHEL 3 or is it better to use an
older version of drbd like 0.6.XX??

Thanks
RoBH