[DRBD-user] drbd.conf

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Nov 18 11:38:28 CET 2004

> I am using drbd-rh9-1.0.0.i686.tar  available at openssi.org . Trying to
> use drbd with SSI . But you cleared up  a few things for me I think .

last time I checked (like february this year...), the "ossi variant" of
drbd was an ugly hack based on some still buggy drbd 0.7-pre version,
not really integrated and just won't work. they may have it improved
since, of course.

you should take your sources, diff them with recent drbd svn, and see
what you actually have. maybe the ossi guys can give you some advice.

to my knowledge, drbd integration with ossi is "experimental" at best,
and not recommended for serious "high availability" setups currently.
if ossi says different, I'd be interessted to hear their success stories
and decent reports about integration first, before I start to recommend
that kind of setup.

	Lars Ellenberg