[DRBD-user] drbd.conf

aleks aleks.n at telus.net
Tue Nov 16 22:55:33 CET 2004

Yeah , I still don't have output from /etc/init.d/drbd start .......All
it says is "Starting DRBD resource : "
.....and that's it .

/etc/init.d/drbd start ( and insmod drbd ) creates /dev/nbd/0  ......
but when I try mkfs -t ext3 /dev/nbd/0 ,
I get  :

Device size reported to be zero . Invalid partition specified , or
partition table wasn't reread after
running fdisk , due to a modified partition being busy and  in use . You
may need to reboot to re-read
your partition table .