[DRBD-user] Jumbo Frames

David davidu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 07:29:21 CET 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:53:51 +0100, Philipp Reisner
<philipp.reisner at linbit.com> wrote:
> I always use jumbo frames on the interconnecting network
> for DRBD. I have never tried to measure the difference
> betrwenn 1500 Byte frames and the big ones...

I have a cluster not in production (testing in my lab) that I can try
this on tomorrow or this weekend sometime.

Any recommendations besides tiobench?

I've been hammering two dell 2850's with U320 15K RPM drives using
sql-bench/run-all-tests and tiobench for the last few days.

Everything seems solid as a rock so far but I haven't started yanking
plugs or failing drives. <grin>

While I've got it all setup, I'm happy to run tests people need or
would like...now is the time to ask for them.

thanks,
david