[DRBD-user] how do i know it works?

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Sun May 30 21:38:24 CEST 2004

Gregory Golin schrieb:

 > Notes about the docs:
 > Tabs in conf files confuse drbd, had to find that out the hard way.
 > Some docs have dashes in conf file keywords - those dashes arent
 > relevant anymore.

Which version?
In 0.6.12 the manpages should be correct, other documents like the HOWTO
maybe outdated. If there are still errors, please let me know _exactly_,
what you mean.

Manpages of 0.7.x are still not finished, please wait a few days. In the
meantime you can use the /etc/drbd.conf example, which has very nice
comments.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer