[DRBD-user] File operations still hanging

KUCKAERTZ Régis - NVISION regis at nvision.lu
Wed May 26 09:57:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

I went on installing drbd 0.6.12 yesterday, as we plan to build a clustered
internet infrastructure. Everything was fine. I followed step-by-step guide
on home page, and then "Data Redundancy by DRBD" and got to "Testing".

The secondary server is currently syncing (spent the whole night, but I
guess my LAN is the purpose), I ran datadisk on the primary server and it
was ok, but for after that I have just done a "ls" (/dev/nb0 is mounted on
/home) and it's still hanging (actually, its state is in "uninterruptable
sleep").

I wonder if this is because of the syncing process or I did something wrong
?

Régis Kuckaertz