[DRBD-user] initscript should be non-interactive

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Mon May 24 12:28:14 CEST 2004

> you have the choice. if you configure it, it will do things differently.
> give it inittimeout=-90 and blame heartbeat if it decides to make the
> outdated node primary.

I really would prefer if there would be an option not to connect at all, so
that after the timeout the drbd devices would become disconnected and the
drbd module would be unloaded. In this case heartbeat could be started from a
script which checks for the existence of drbd and only starts heartbeat if
drbd is available.
Currently one has the choice between possible data loss or being unable to do
remote administration, IMHO one is as bad as the other.

Best regards,
	Bernd