[DRBD-user] working 0.7 tarball needed

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Sun May 23 20:54:10 CEST 2004

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 06:18:54PM +0200, F?r?sz P?ter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I need a working drbd-0.7 version for kernel-2.6.x,
> with a working drbd.conf file. I have tried many,
> but I can't able to get working.
> If you have one, please write me.

the cvs snaphot tarball you mentioned in one of your
other postings *does* work.

you can also get the most recent sources directly from CVS,
which do work, too. we probably put an other snapshot or -pre8
out this week, which hopefully will work even better.

the example config file does work, too.
so you are doning something differently than it is intended or
anticipated by us.
but it is hard to tell what,
unless you tell us what you do, what you expect, and what you get, and
why you think that what you expect is more "right" than what you get.

Have a nice Sunday.

	Lars Ellenberg

--
Don't forget to give the comunity something back
for what you receive or even demand from it...