[DRBD-user] LVM and 0.7

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Fri May 21 14:37:13 CEST 2004

On 2004-05-21T12:28:07,
   Ron O'Hara <rono at sentuny.com.au> said:

> I need to ask - can I look to using lvm or lvm2 against the 0.7 drbd
> codebase? (and which is recommended)

As LVM2 is the only one supported with the 2.6 kernel, this is
definetely what I'd suggest to use for new deployments...

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.