[DRBD-user] drbd0.7-pre7 and kernel 2.6.6 - no luck

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed May 19 17:26:42 CEST 2004

/ 2004-05-19 17:23:07 +0200
\ Marcus Meyer:
> Hi!
>
> I've tested today drbd0.7-pre7 with kernel 2.6.6.

<snip/>

> Anyone have a suggestion?

got the tar ball?
don't.
go, get cvs from tomorrow: http://www.drbd.org/latest.html
and best add the other patch I recently posted to this list.
thanks :)

BTW, since this is drbd-users, and we don't have drbd-devel
(it used to be the other way around...), a word to the users:
devel traffic on this list will decrease once 0.7 dropped the -pre :-)

	Lars Ellenberg