[DRBD-user] drbd

Mark Olliver mpo at thermeoneurope.com
Mon May 17 13:33:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have just started with drbd and have failed at my first attempt. I am
using cvs from last week and have copied an example config file from the
documentation however, I am getting the error below.

Can someone please advise me where I am going wrong.

Thanks

Mark

[root at fw1 root]# drbdadm up -dc drbd.conf
drbd.conf:2: one of 'protocol|incon-degr-cmd|startup|disk|net|syncer|on
<HOSTNAM
E>' expected, not 'protocol=C'.

[root at fw1 root]# vi drbd.conf

resource drbd0 {