[DRBD-user] Hi, I want to contribute!

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon May 10 10:40:37 CEST 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 08:18, Diego Andres Asenjo G. wrote:
> Hi, this is my firts message in the list.
>
> I knew the project a few weeks ago and I liked it so much.
>
> I want to contribute transalating all the documentation and the necessary
> staff from English to Spanish: The web Page, The Reference Documentation,
> etc.
>
> I just need the sources of the documents ...
>
> Thanks ... and congratulatiosn for the packages.

Hi,

I have created an account in the CMS for you. This allows you to
work on the spansish translation of the web page.
Just go to http://www.drbd.org/typo3

ID: diego
PW: voophaer

do not press Enter, click the login Button with the mouse!

1. Click on "Página" in the left most bar.
2. Open up drbd's page tree (if it is not open)
3. Click on some Page (e.g. News)
4. Select "Lengujajes" in the top/right most drop-down box
5. Look for "Hacer una traducción de esta página:" and select "es"
6. Only fill in the title "Título de la página"
7. Click the save-and-close icon (a small floppy disk overlayed with an "X")
8. Look in the column "es" and row "Normal and click the icon there...
9. Regular Text element...
10. Edit text, click some variant of the save icon...

To see your page, open the page in an other browser window, and
append "&L=4" to the URL. This already works for the "Start" page,
since I needed to click through while I wrote this mail...

Thank you very much!

PS: If you also want to work on the documentation, fetch the latest
sources from CVS, look into the documentation directory and create
an "es" directory. -- Only translate the sgml source files!

PS: I will put the spanish flag up as soon as you have translated
    some of the pages.

best regards,
 Philipp