[DRBD-user] Gentoo installation note....

Ron O'Hara rono at sentuny.com.au
Thu May 6 15:18:30 CEST 2004

Hi
Just a suggestion for the 'make install' on a gentoo system ... you can
test if it's gentoo by checking if the file /etc/gentoo-release exists
(it has the release level in it)

If so, the init scriot for drbd needs to be a bit different. The one I'm
using is:
(NB. I have the drbdadm wait_connect all commented out because it always
seems to timeout and everything is fine with it integrated via the
heartbeat scripts anyway)

----------------------------cut here ----------------
#!/sbin/runscript

depend() {