[DRBD-user] drbd 0.6.12 on debian woody

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue May 4 19:24:42 CEST 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 04:26:50PM +0200, herve colasuonno wrote:
> Thx !
> it works !
> hum not at all in fact :-(....
> now i have :
> bal:~# /etc/init.d/drbd start
> drbd: pre-parsed needs update, parsing /etc/drbd.conf
> drbd: ERROR: modprobe -s drbd minor_count=1 [1]:
> drbd: ERROR: NO OUTPUT
>
> Can not load the drbd module.
>
> kernel : 2.6.5
> drbd : 0.6.12

0.6.X does not, and will never, work on 2.6. kernel.

try 0.7, if you want 2.6. kernel,
unfortunately we broke 0.7 again just now,
to fix a recently recognized design bug...

so you are out of luck for now on linux 2.6.
unless you want to experiment with beta code and give us feedback
about the bugs you encounter.

	Lars Ellenberg