[DRBD-user] meta-disk guidance

Ron O'Hara rono at sentuny.com.au
Tue May 4 15:41:30 CEST 2004

My mistake ... somewhere in all the tinkering I put the file system on
the lower level device instead of the /dev/nb0 one. drbr then trashed
the last bit of the file system (as it should) and when I mounted it via
/dev/nb0 ext3 got a lot upset.

FYI. somewhere in the recent changes for 'run_queue' you have made it
work on raid1 devices again... thanks

Ron