R: R: [DRBD-user] Some question

gianlu]{a theblackangel at email.it
Sat Mar 27 14:29:53 CET 2004

> The kernel version is 2.4.21-99
>  -199, not -99, I guess.

Ok, I upgrade my kernel to the right version ,and the drbd to the latest
version.

>The mountpoint is there, it should be empty, not mounted.
>If it is mounted, you have something misconfigured.

Ok It's right, now.

Thanks Lars for your quickly response,
I'm going to do some test now.
BTW you have a drbd fan in italy! :D
I hope to help this software to growth in future.

Sincerely,
---
Gianluca Lini
Genoa Italy

---
Le mail in uscita da Leonardo sono certificate Virus Free.