[DRBD-user] using drbd in a monolithic kernel?

Kees Cook kees at osdl.org
Fri Mar 19 17:32:16 CET 2004

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 10:03:55AM +0100, Philipp Reisner wrote:
> are you going to maintain these patches ? -- At least for now ?

I'm happy to maintain the 2nd if the first can be put into CVS.  I tried
to make sure it wouldn't break the existing build process.  It makes
putting it into the kernel tree muuuch easier.  ;)

Is there anything bad about the first patch?  I'm happy to clean it up as
you see fit.

--
Kees Cook
Open Source Development Lab