[DRBD-user] Montavista CGE 3.1 and SIGHAND_HACK

Weyer, Wolfram Wolfram.Weyer at fci.com
Fri Mar 12 09:10:47 CET 2004

Hi,
I am currently integrating drbd_0.6.12 with the MVLCGE3.1, which is based on
the 2.4.20 kernel.
It seems that the SIGHAND_HACK has to be set because of the SIGMASK_LOCK and
RECALC_SIGPENDING defines in drbd_int.h. The definitions for
has_pending_signals and recalc_sigpending_tsk however are already present in
sched.h. I solved this for me by just renaming the define in drbd_main.c to
SIGHAND_HACK2 (and _not_ defining this in drbd_config.h).
I know you cannot take care for all different kernel flavours but may there
are similar constellations arround so that a generic solution makes sense.

/Wolfram

Wolfram Weyer
Staff Engineer
Force Computers GmbH
- A Solectron Company -
Lilienthalstr. 15
85579 Neubiberg/Munchen
Germany
Tel.  +49 (0)89 60814-523
Fax +49 (0)89 60814-112
Wolfram.Weyer at fci.com
http://www.forcecomputers.com

--- This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation. ---