[DRBD-user] new device ?

Jim Richard jimr at psi.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:32:08 CET 2004

ok maybe a stupid question but, can I create a drbd device on a low
level device that already has a file system on it ?

I mean, what if /dev/hda1 already has a file system, can I just create
the new drbd device on that or do I need to move all the data to another
location and move it back after I have mounted /dev/nb0 for example?

I guess you couldn't put the root file system on /dev/nb0 ...

--
James Richard