Note: "permalinks" may not be as permanent as we would like,
direct links of old sources may well be a few messages off.
It seems that there are new arguments to drbdsetup (meta-data-device, meta-data-index) and unless they are present drbdsetup just grabs random environment variables until it has enough. I tried setting the device to "internal" and the index to "0" based on what I could find in the code. It worked for a bit on redhat 9, but I eventually ran into lots of problems and a kernel panic on the secondary, so I'm going back to 0.6.11 (or 0.6.12, if it becomes available soon - I can't see it on the download site, and I can't get cvs to respond).