[DRBD-user] drbd not mounting the drive.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Thu Mar 4 00:17:30 CET 2004

> [root at Head1 root]# service drbd start
> Setting up 'drbd0' .. disk ok .. net .. OK
> Do you want to abort waiting for other server and make this one
> primary?
> yes
> [1]+  User defined signal 1   ( $DRBD_SETUP $device wait_connect
> -t $timeout )
> drbd: Operator forced primary status on drbd0 (/dev/nb0)
> drbd: 'drbd0' still not in Connected state, but WFConnection
> ---------------------
> is the above output ok.

Yes.

> even after this the /etc/mtab revales no
> drbd partition. Ie drbd is not mounting the partition.

drbd will not mount, this is the task of heartbeat or you do it manually.

> ========================
> drbd.conf, haresources and fstabfiles are attached here with.
> ========================

drbd.conf
-----------
  on tcube1 {
    device  = /dev/nb0
    disk    = /dev/hda6

fstab
------
/dev/nb0                /backup                 ext3    noauto          0 0
/dev/hda6               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0

You want to have /dev/hda6 mounted as swap AND drbd-disk at the same time?
Sure?

Helmut Wollmersdorfer