[DRBD-user] No auto (u)mount

Philippe Martin philippe.martin at univ-pau.fr
Tue Jun 22 14:04:01 CEST 2004

Hi,

  Testing the latest version (0.7 pre8) on Fedora Core 2 (linux
2.6.5-1.358smp) with Heartbeat, I can't have my disk resource mounted
automatically when it goes primary, nor unmounted when it goes secondary.

But this works perfectly when I add the following lines to the
/etc/ha.d/resource.d/drbddisk script:

(This is hard-coded, my only resource being /dev/nb0...)

Is this a bug or a functionnality ?

case "$CMD" in
     start)
         $DRBDADM primary $RES
+        mount /dev/nb0
         ;;
     stop)
+        umount /dev/nb0
         $DRBDADM secondary $RES
         ;;

Thanks for all this work.
--
Philippe Martin
Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour