[DRBD-user] compilation error with drbd-0.7_pre8 and Linux 2.4 (RS6000 station- PowerPC)

Benoit.Ropartz at alcatel.fr Benoit.Ropartz at alcatel.fr
Mon Jun 21 15:50:37 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have found 4 errors during DRBD compilation :

1) drbd_generic_make_request in drbd_compact_wrapper.h:

Error 'mdev' undeclared

==> Add drbd_dev *mdev = drbd_conf -1 ; (like drbd_generic_make-request for
kernel > 2.5)

2) warning: implicit declaration of function `kmalloc/kfree' in
drbd_bitmap.c :

Add  #include<linux/slab.h> ds drbd_bitmap.c

3) warning: implicit declaration of function `find_next_bit' in
drbd_bitmap.c :

My bitops.h version don't implement this fonction...

4) warning: implicit declaration of function `ALIGN' in drbd_bitmap.c :

Where can i find this function in 2.4 ??