[DRBD-user] Primary/Secondary | Samba shares

Gregory Golin gregorygolin at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 15:32:33 CEST 2004

Hello list,

Do i have to manually set primary and secondary status?
I either get Primary/Unknown and Secondary/Unknown or
Secondary/Secondary on both.. Cant seem to figure out
a way to get these guys to cooperate unless i use drbdsetup
to change the status.

Furthermore, bump on my Samba question.
This is what i managed to find out so far.
/etc/ha.d/resources.d/Filesystem doesnt like //ip address/share format,
it expects either /dev/xxx or /server:/nfsshare or
-L LABEL

If i try using a label, mount.smbfs gets all upset.

Any ideas please?

Regards,
--GG