[DRBD-user] multiple resources on a harddisk

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 03:11:04 CEST 2004

Hi Lars, on Fri, 4 Jun 2004 15:59:04 +0200 you wrote:

> > I know that there's nothing there which isn't already
> > covered in the documentation, but with things like this, lots of
> > examples can help to explain things even better (alongside the docs)
> > and build confidence in a user that they understand what's going on.
> if you can spare the time, how about looking at
>  http://wiki.trick.ca/linux-ha/GettingStartedWithHearbeat
> then have a look at the existing pages,
> and fill in some content in GettingStarted/DRBD and related pages?

OK, I've spent a bit of time doing this. It's a bit of a "brain dump" at
the moment; not very well organised, needs some work and probably has some
errors (after all, this is new to me...I'm just going through the thought
processes that I've had in the hope that I can save someone else some
time). But hopefully it will be useful as a starting point.

Tim