[DRBD-user] secondary/primary on primary

Tom Brown brown at esteem.com
Sun Jun 13 17:42:47 CEST 2004

os: RedHat 8.0
kernel: 2.4.18
drbd: 0.6.4

I have a primary sever (zan) and secondary server (jayna). Each have a 250GB
disk with two 120GB partitions. Both partitions are mirrored (see drbd.conf
below). Heartbeat and drbd startup just fine with one exception: the second
partion comes up as secondary/primary on the primary server. The first
partition comes up correctly as primary/secondary on the primary server. The
logs do not indicate any errors. Any ideas why this occurs?

Thanks,
Tom

drbd.conf:
resource drbd0 {