[DRBD-user] Kernel Oops, RH9.0, 2.4.20-19.9

Tim Hasson tim at aidasystems.com
Fri Jun 11 12:51:10 CEST 2004

One other thing I should note:

The system has been running for over 3 months - except for one minor hickup
lately when it started oopsing, upgraded from 0.6.6 to 0.6.10 and then two
weeks later it just refused to work ever again.

Could this hint of a hardware problem?

I am not seeing any hardware related errors in syslog though..

If you still think I should try kernel.org kernel, then I will.

Is it ok to use the same .config from redhat's kernel config for the kernel.org
config?

Quoting Lars Ellenberg <Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com>,
on Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:29:12 +0200: