[DRBD-user] Problems with drbd syncing

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Mon Jun 7 08:58:18 CEST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-05 at 04:07, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> and, always *mention* the version of software you use.  with development
> versions like drbd 0.7-pre, it makes even a difference from what *day*
> your checkout is.

In the old days, some 10 years ago, I wrote a package (ifmail.sf.net)
that contained a special small program that created "version.h" file
with the latest modification time of all source files.  Every time the
binary was built it included the latest source modification timestamp.
Not rocket science, but might be useful in the period of active
development of a package...

Eugene