[DRBD-user] Problems with drbd syncing

Arcot Arumugam arcot_arumugam at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:56:54 CEST 2004

Hi Lars

First, thanks for your response.

> did you ever look at /proc/drbd ?

Yes I did many times. Here is the output

On the first node:
 0: cs:WFConnection st:Primary/Unknown ld:Consistent
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 al:1 bm:117 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0
 1: cs:Unconfigured

And on the second node:
 0: cs:Unconnected st:Secondary/Unknown ld:Consistent
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 al:0 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0
 1: cs:Unconfigured

I remember seeing similar ioctl Failed ;Timer expired briefly on the first
node bootup. I do not see the message in the logs though.
I should also add that I am using drbd with OpenSSI to provide redundant
root file system. Is drbd very sensitive to network errors?

Arcot