[DRBD-user] Problems with drbd syncing

Arcot Arumugam arcot_arumugam at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 04:52:55 CEST 2004

Hi

I have two nodes which communicate with each other perfectly with no
problems at all.

But drbd does not recognize the other node at all. When I do
drbdsetup /dev/nbd/0 wait_sync

It fails with

ioctl failed: Timer expired.

I have double checked my drbd.conf file and it seems to be ok.

Can anyone give me any hints on what could be wrong and what can I try to
fix it?

Thanks

Arcot