[DRBD-user] error (device drbd0): ext3_free_blocks: bit already cleared

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Wed Jun 2 14:35:01 CEST 2004

Hello,

after getting some updates from Jan Kara regarding journalled quota on
ext3fs, I ran a new series of tests yesterday and today.  And so far
everyting does fine (knocking the wood)!

Last series was with today morning's CVS version of 0.7.  Smooth
switchover, smooth synchronization, no data corruptions so far.

Just to let you know :-)

Eugene