[DRBD-user] Announce: DRBD Wiki for frequently asked questions, FAQ, user provided documentation ...

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Jun 1 23:50:02 CEST 2004

since the projects are very closely related, we decided to
just use the linux-ha wiki, which we help to improve anyways.

as a starter, I just added the faq from faq.drbd.org to
 http://linuxha.trick.ca/DRBD/FAQ
yes, capital letters.

If you are not familiar with MoinMoin, or wikis in general:
think of it as a very easy to learn content management system.

if you want to provide DRBD or linux-ha related information there, or
want to help adding, correcting, and improving the content, write
success stories, step-by-step walk-throughs, and whatnot,
just do it here: http://wiki.trick.ca/linux-ha/

Thanks,

	Lars