[DRBD-user] ASSERT( 0 ) in drbd_worker.c:541

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Wed Jul 28 18:01:10 CEST 2004

Hello Lars!

> I just checked this in into svn (among some other updates).

Wow, that was fast.

> (in case you want to upgrade to svn,
>  BE SURE TO READ upgrade_0.7.0_to_0.7.1.txt !!)
> this particular chunk fixes your case.

Good that I decided to use /dev/drbdX as device-name, so I only need to
recreate the devices with different major numbers, but do not need to change
the config-file :)

Unfortunately I can't reboot the server now, this has to wait until Friday
evening. Anyway I also have a nfs-speed problem, but I will post this
tomorrow in another thread.

Thanks a lot for your help,
	Bernd