[DRBD-user] HA-LTSP Environment

Nuno Tavares nunotavares at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:31:15 CEST 2004

Greetings to all,

I'm announcing the relase of "Building Highly Available LTSP Clusters" as
a Work In Progress. It's being submitted to a final revision, but ready
for public use. It can be downloaded at
http://republico.estv.ipv.pt/~nmct/ltsp/ha/

Please consider
adding it to the "contrib" section, if you find it appropriate, since
there were already some individuals interested in such implementation.

Moreover, the document structure is prepared for different approaches, so,
if you plan to write a similar document, please consider merging the
effort, as long as the subject is related.

Personally, I'm very satisfied with the results, and thanks to all the
teams that work consistently for each component's success: Linux-HA, LTSP,
DRBD, and ISC.

Please send ideas and corrections directly to me.

--
Nuno Tavares
http://nthq.cjb.net/