[DRBD-user] 0.7.0 as SuSE-patch

Joost Bartels Joost at het.net
Wed Jul 21 22:40:07 CEST 2004

Lars,

thanks for the answer, and excuses for the stupid questions (at least,
some of you seem to think so).

Your last tip worked out fine. I did the kernel-update via YAST, unpacked
drbd-0.7.0.tar.gz, cd'd into drbd-0.7.0/ directory, typed 'make' and 'make
install' and that was it.

Thanks for the help!

Joost