[DRBD-user] question about realtime sync.

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Mon Jul 19 13:07:08 CEST 2004

hi Drbd users,

my two systems are setup up with fresh Redhat 9.0 + drbd 0.7 final, the compilation and config file are good,  and I successfully start up drbd service by executing drbdadm command.

however, i found out even I modify my primary device a lot, my network and harddrive do not have ANY read/write activities in peer side, unless I execute the "drbdadm invalidate all" command. It makes me wounder does the realtime synchronisation really works or not.

could anyone please help me out?

cheers

David Huang