[DRBD-user] 0.7 docu and translation (was: -pre9 (=rc2))

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Fri Jul 2 15:17:44 CEST 2004

Philipp Reisner schrieb:

> I will tag and package drbd-0.7-pre9 (=rc2) tomorrow. Everybody who has
> things like documentation, translations of manpages, .spec files etc...

 From my estimation manpages are around 80% finished now. Translators
will not waste time, if they start now with translation. There will only
be small changes in the original version in the next weeks.

The HOWTO is still outdated and needs a rewrite in large parts.

And ... it sounds courious, that a package with two german speaking
developers and one german speaking documentation writer has no german
documentation.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer