[DRBD-user] Re: [DRBD-dev] RE: [SSI-users] Re: DRBD

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Jan 27 22:02:50 CET 2004

/ 2004-01-28 01:43:37 +0530
\ En Chiang Lee:
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 01:40, Bruce Walker wrote:

> > [ Philipp Reisner, September 2003 ]
> > > Bruce, we are currently working hard on finishing drbd-0.7, which
> > > is a rather big step in drbd's evolution. As soon as drbd-0.7 is
> > > stable (we want to be there in November), [ ... ]

> > Philipp,
> >    Hope you are well and your drbd-0.7 is stable.

> I did try DRBD under CFS, and thie worked, but the failover
> functionality hadn't been built-in, so that has not been tried.
>
> If there is a version of DRBD that I could use, I'd like to have a shot
> at making it failover :-)

Unfortunately we seem to be month beyond our schedule.
Drbd 0.7-pre5 will start working with linux 2.6 this week.
Then we still need to hunt down the bugs,
and do some code cleanup again.
But there should be a "snapshot" you can start to experiment with
within the next two weeks.

Philipp?

	Lars Ellenberg

note that drbd-devel sf.net has been moved to drbd-user linbit.com
changed in the Cc