[DRBD-user] drbd heartbeat help

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Sat Jan 24 10:11:32 CET 2004

/ 2004-01-24 11:22:43 +0900
\ alex at pc171.com:
> > now, heartbeat likes it better if you do NOT put it into the
> > fstab, but have it as hearbeat file system resource.
>
> Hmm, can you tell me how to do it? I didnt know i can use heartbeat script to
> mount, in all guides says use fstab with noauto argument.

Yes, it should work anyways.
But hearbeat seems to prefer
nodename ip datadisk::something Filsystem::/dev/nbX::/some/where::ext3  oth erser vices
and NOT having /dev/nbX or /some/where in fstab ...

> Btw is there any other error with my configurations?

afaics, your drbd.conf is ok.

so if your setup keeps acting strange, maybe you need to post some
log excerpts: heartbeat log file, syslog, some comments when and
why you did what, your expectations, and the unexpected reactions...

	Lars Ellenberg