[DRBD-user] mirror config questions for manual failover

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Wed Jan 21 08:32:23 CET 2004

Hello George,

    Escuse me, I thought the "/dev/nb1" is your 36GB device... check the
output of the "/sbin/drbdsetup /dev/nb0 show".

    The "/etc/drbd.conf" file is used at the boot and "sometime" parsed
to create the "/var/lib/drbd/drbd.conf.parsed" witch is used to
configure the drbd devices, I say "sometime" because I experienced a
problem where the "/etc/drbd.conf" file was not parsed and I had very
slow sync because on one node the sync-max is not correct in the
"drbd.conf.parsed" file,  I removed this file and restarted drbd to
solved my problem.

Best regards.

Francis