[DRBD-user] sparc64 - patch.

Ing. Milan Pikula milan.pikula at ipsec.info
Sun Jan 18 12:27:03 CET 2004

Hello,

> > 1) the changes cannot be easily made in a module (kernel change needed)
> nope. already done, unfortunately not in the 0.6 branch, but for 0.7 it is
> in. and there have been patches on this list since 0.6.6 to do this.

You are right, my mistake. I didn't look closer at the kernel source, I just
saw that the default conversions are stored in a non-exported table.

> please, maybe you can verify and ackknowledge that this patch does work.
> last time I tested, it did, but ... no sparc64 around anylonger...

confirmed, compiles & inserts cleanly on 2.4.24/sparc64: the prototype still
isn't defined, and the function is still exported.

Thanks,
	Milan

--
Ing. Milan Pikula
Meličkovej 15 A, 841 05 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
e-mail: milan.pikula at ipsec.info
web: http://www.ipsec.info/
tel.: +421 908 434967