[DRBD-user] Red Hat 9 Unresolved Symbols

Andy Harding andy.harding at evowebdesign.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 13:57:57 CET 2004

Hi

I have compiled DRBD against my stock RH kernel which worked fine but when
trying to insmod drbd I get about 50 unresolved symbols.

http://www.drbd.org/fileadmin/drbd/doc/0.5.7/trouble.html suggests this is
because my kernel has CONFIG_MODVERSIONS which is true and the solution is
to add -DMODVERSIONS -DCONFIG_MODVERSIONS to KERNFLAGS.

Sorry for this (probably) simple question but how do I add -DMODVERSIONS
-DCONFIG_MODVERSIONS to KERNFLAGS?

Andy Harding