[DRBD-user] drbdsetup-bug

Weyer, Wolfram Wolfram.Weyer at fci.com
Fri Feb 27 14:48:30 CET 2004

I found a small bug in drbdsetup.c of 0.6.11.  It seems the default value of
20 (which means do nothing) is captured by the sanity check. Therefore a
drbdsetup without --sync-nice option will return an error.

This helps:

441c441
<   if ((cn->sync.nice < -20 || cn->sync.nice > 19) && cn->sync.nice != 20)
{
---
>   if (cn->sync.nice < -20 || cn->sync.nice > 19) {

/Wolfram

Wolfram Weyer
Staff Engineer
Force Computers GmbH
- A Solectron Company -
Lilienthalstr. 15
85579 Neubiberg/München
Germany
Tel.  +49 (0)89 60814-523
Fax +49 (0)89 60814-112
Wolfram.Weyer at fci.com
http://www.forcecomputers.com

--- This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform
us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
co-operation. ---