[DRBD-user] ext3 problems?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Mon Feb 23 10:23:10 CET 2004

On 2004-02-23T09:53:15,
   "R.B. (Rick)" <black.hawk at email.it> said:

> i've installed drbd last friday and it was ok...now this morning i have
> this error:
>
> mkdir: cannot create directory
> `/drbd-disk/bb/bbvar/histlogs/fastint_radio_net': Input/output error

You fail to include information such as kernel version, drbd version,
messages from the system logfiles, and what you have been running on the
devices et cetera.

With that little information, noone can help you.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.