[DRBD-user] Fedora Core 1 compile problems

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 15:15:18 CET 2004

Hi Lars, on Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:14:15 +0100 you wrote:

> > comment the find sbin/rcdrbd -printf "/%p\n" >> "$FILELIST" by placing
> > a# in front of it and save.
> Uh? Why this?
> If it is not found, it won't be in the FILELIST,
> so it cannot disturb the RPM built. Am I wrong?

I think so - I'm having the same problem. The build fails like so on FC1:

+ find sbin/rcdrbd -printf '/%p\n'
find: sbin/rcdrbd: No such file or directory
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.34996 (%install)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.34996 (%install)
make: *** [rpm] Error 1

Tim